segunda-feira, 19 de abril de 2010

Suspicions

Pale as snow. Beautiful as anything. Inexplicably beautiful and graceful. His hair black as night it fell to the shoulders and perfectly contrasted with the color of his sensationally bright piercing emerald green eyes. Nothing could compare to your light and your smile contagious sympathy. That was it, and I could not help but admire her. She simply had nothing to do with anyone I had ever seen. However, it seemed strange to my eyes. I watched with curiosity and anger, as if I had done something bad to her.
The cold wind began to knock on my skin, which was burning. My eyes were tired and I could no longer open them right. I felt something dripping on my arm, but was afraid to look and see something unpleasant. My legs lost their strength and, gradually, were giving way. I could not move and even if they did, did not have enough courage to do it.
My conscious would lose the thread and I could no longer think straight. What could I do now? The beautiful creature still watching me and I tried to speak. "Who are you?" I said. "No matter. But you seem to be very bad. We can take you to a more comfortable, if you want." We?! Whoever else was there, I was not seeing.
"How come us? I'm not seeing anyone else here."
"Some people do not vêeem my friends. And the darkness is too great, too." "Who are they?"
"I can not explain now." "I'm not sure it's safe to go with you ..." "It's alright, come on!"
I decided to go. She seemed to be lawful and could not less dangerous than where I was. Actually, I did not remember how I got here ... She took me to a clearing where the sun was born. I still could not see her friends, but I felt safe there and in the end everything was fine. Although very suspicious.


By: Rafaela

P.S.: Este texto está em português no blog, então, se quiser lê-lo, procure pela postagem: Suspeitas

'

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário