quinta-feira, 9 de junho de 2011

Happy Birthday Johnny Depp


Oh my Johnny, no words can describe what I feel for you. It’s something different, something magical, something special. And I wish I could be with you in this day, I wish I could give a hug to you and say everything I need, everything I feel.
But unfortunately it can’t happen. I’ll keep trying to meet you, It needs to get out of dream, I just want a little moment. You know, I’m here with this dumb post wishing you a very special Happy Birthday. I wish to you a lot of love, peace, health, happiness and more thousand things you deserve.
I don’t need to be your fan to survive and I don’t need you, but I want to, because with you my life gets better, I feel better and it’s only because of you Johnny, you. You know, love is something that nobody can describe. We don’t say what love means, we just feel it, so I’m here writing this text but I will never have way to express my real love for you. It’s something that only I can understand, and it’s good, one of the best feelings I have. 
The love of a fan, is beautiful. Because I know that maybe we’ll never real meet and I don’t know my idol personally, but I still love you with no regrets and the reason of my smile is your smile.

Your smile is my smile. Your happiness is my happiness. Just keep this adorable, lovely and down to earth person that you are. And again I wish you a happy birthday, with all of my heart. I love you Johnny, I just do.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário